Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...

Go down 
+4
Kalbo
hellboi
claur
bochi168
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-04-10

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:37 pm

mga papis.... mga suggestion k lang naman po ang mga ito kasi medyo may mga napapansin po ako:

suggestion to our President:

1. sana po may parang membership fee po tayo... para naman po hindi lugi c jerome na magpiprint ng mga forms natin. tsaka para meron po tayong extra funds. kahit na sbihin nlng natin 10-50 pesos.

2. sana po may annual dues din. kahit na mga 100-200 pesos per memeber para naman po may pondo tayo... hindi yung namomroblema pag dating ng panahon. or monthly dues nalang na 20 pesos.hehehehehe

3. sana po lahat ng mga plano ng mga members na makidayo sa ibat ibang grupo sa labas ng INAT e ipaalam sa buong grupo. lalo na ho pag ginagamit ang INAT na pangalan.

4. sana po magkaroon din tayo ng ID natin kasi ito po ang request ng mga pulis. para atleast hindi magamit ng ibang grupo ang name natin. and if we do carry our AEGs with us... hindi na nila tayo huhuliin kasi ititimbre ko na.

5. ito naman po yung proposed INAT sticker ko: any suggestions will be accepted. super dami pa nitong bugs.

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... INATSTICKERcopy

Suggestion naman po para sa forum moderators:

1. Sana po mapalitan na natin yung mga nakalagay na logo natin dito sa taas ng forum since sabi po ni el Presidente na dapat 3 stars lang yung logo natin. ito po yung sampleng ginawa ko:

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Inat3stars

2. Erase the old posts that are no longer relevant to lessen thread that are no longer being watched, or out-of-date.

3. Let us place all the pics under one thread nalang para hindi super dami yung kailangan tingnan... so that the people will be able to sppreciate our pics. hindi yung kalat kalat. lagyan nlng po natin ng label and dates para hindi gulo gulo.

4. itong huling hirit ko naman po e.... kung makakalusot lang... parang super dali po kasi makakuha ng General status and promotions kung based sa current post bracketing system yung ginagamit natin. sana po, laki lakihan man lang natin yung bracketing. for example: 0-10 = one star pero private first class, 11-50 = one star din pero corporal, 51-100 = 2 stars captain, 101- 200 = 3 stars major, 201-300 = 4 stars colonel, and 301- above = 5 star general.hehehehehe

guys.... sana po paki sabi nlng mga comments and suggestions nyo regarding this message, the logo, and the proposed INAT sticker. Maraming salamat mga papi. INAT RULEZ!
Back to top Go down
claur
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
claur

Number of posts : 1169
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:15 pm

pagkaalam ko po kasi si admin natin matagal nawalan ng internet sa kanila kaya siguro hindi mapalit-palitan..there will be a time cguro pag meron ng net si admin, darating din tayo dun bochi..hehe!

admin wake-up! hehehe!
sign96 sign96 sign96
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 pm

claur wrote:
pagkaalam ko po kasi si admin natin matagal nawalan ng internet sa kanila kaya siguro hindi mapalit-palitan..there will be a time cguro pag meron ng net si admin, darating din tayo dun bochi..hehe!

admin wake-up! hehehe!
sign96 sign96 sign96

bwahahahaha thanks claur.... kawawa naman yung admin... kung sino pa ang admin.. cya pa yung lang net. hehehehe

Last edited by on Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
claur
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
claur

Number of posts : 1169
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:56 pm

nag pa upgrade pala xa speed ng internet kaya temporary muna daw na ma-cucut..
Back to top Go down
hellboi
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
hellboi

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 11:19 pm

ako nga gulong gulo ren pero maganda yung 3 stars na ginawa mo bochi! pagawa ka nga stickers nyan... hehehe
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:37 pm

hellboi wrote:
ako nga gulong gulo ren pero maganda yung 3 stars na ginawa mo bochi! pagawa ka nga stickers nyan... hehehe

maraming salamat po... ginagawan ko pa po ng mga designs... kasi pangit yung mga una kong designs eh.hehehehe

ito po... other inat aticker proposals:

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... INATSTICKERcopy-1

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... INATSTICKER2

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... INATSTICKERcopy
Back to top Go down
Kalbo
CAFGU
CAFGU
Kalbo

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:41 pm

Bochi thanks for the suggestions and it will help a lot. First there is a proposed registration fee and anual fee but it hasn't been implemented yet since we encounter a lot of problems and concerns.

2nd about the registration form my fault because i didn't inform Maverick that i will re check the form and to printed out after i get from you if you remember the one we made revisions?

3rd regarding the logo, it has been approved that the new logo is with only 3 stars. kaso di pa naeedit ni mr administrator 'tong site natin. Will inform him.

4th everyone who's going out to play with other teams outside Ilocos has to inform the officers para sila magrelay to have propwer protocol.

Note: all this issues and concerns will be discuss during our general meeting. And i hope everyone will attend so that it will be cleared out if there are any concerns they want to raise and needed to be answered or any sugestions n a gusto nilang i share.
Please wait for announcement this week kung kelan yung meeting naten.

Thanks a lot for your initiatives and qurries kasi it helps a lot sa grupo.
Back to top Go down
maverick
Admin
Admin
maverick

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 1:17 pm

well, pansin ko rin eh madami na yata dapat pausapan regarding team status. . . my fellow team mates, let's make it serious sana. . . thanks. . .
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 4:45 pm

Kalbo wrote:
Bochi thanks for the suggestions and it will help a lot. First there is a proposed registration fee and anual fee but it hasn't been implemented yet since we encounter a lot of problems and concerns.

2nd about the registration form my fault because i didn't inform Maverick that i will re check the form and to printed out after i get from you if you remember the one we made revisions?

3rd regarding the logo, it has been approved that the new logo is with only 3 stars. kaso di pa naeedit ni mr administrator 'tong site natin. Will inform him.

4th everyone who's going out to play with other teams outside Ilocos has to inform the officers para sila magrelay to have propwer protocol.

Note: all this issues and concerns will be discuss during our general meeting. And i hope everyone will attend so that it will be cleared out if there are any concerns they want to raise and needed to be answered or any sugestions n a gusto nilang i share.
Please wait for announcement this week kung kelan yung meeting naten.

Thanks a lot for your initiatives and qurries kasi it helps a lot sa grupo.

maraming salamat naman po at na-address mo na yung mga sinulat ko dito na concerns... tama po yan... dapat nga mag meeting na tayo kasi dami nga sobrang dpaat pagusapan... like the one i told you....

regarding the members who are going out to play with other teams....

1. we have no formal rules yet (by-laws) that will guide the members kasi kaya siguro nagkakagulo.

2. common sense nalang din siguro when i say that "mali yung maglaro with other teams using the INAt name without the team's knowledge.) Pero kung sinabi lang naman cguro na member sila ng inat pero nagkilaro lang... ok lang cguro yun.

3. I was in baguio and i know what happened.... nagulat nga ang lahat kasi nagprepare ang ATRU... i was only planning to go there on a business trip and play with them..... yung ibang pumunta dun, ganun lang din yung plans... no one really planned to represent inat in Baguio.

4. I will make it simpler... IMHO.... play with other teams as a person who is a member of INA = ok lang. Play with other teams saying that you are sent by INAT without permision from the team = dire consequences. lol! fighting015 fight042 fight19 fighting23 fight007 fight040 fight060 fight066 fight21 fight68 fight61
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 8:42 pm

isa pa nga po pala.... sana may mag lagay nalang po ng isasng main theard... or thread that appears evcery where para sa mga announcements.hehehehe
Back to top Go down
lone_wolf
CAFGU
CAFGU

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:03 pm

I am sensing that there is trouble brewing in the INAT group... could it be that a new tide is coming?

Last edited by on Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 12:53 pm

lone_wolf wrote:
I am sensing that there is trouble brewing in the INAT group... could it be that a new tide is coming?hehehehehe

hush boy.... please just give suggestions... we would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
pitbull
1st lieutenant
1st lieutenant
pitbull

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:24 pm

Sana wag naman mangyari yun papa "lonewolf". It's been 6 mos. na since nagstart ang grupo at madami na rin tayong pinagdaanan. Alll our concerns will be brought up naman sa mga meetings kaya maa-aksiyonan agad in orderly manner. I've been with the group for almost 4mos. na and as a member I always follow orders what my officers have implemented which is also in favor with the members. wala naman naging problema for me. Kaya advice/suggestion ko lang po sa mga co-members ko(old and new), igalang naman po natin mga officers, wag natin silang pangunahan sa mga gawain nila dahil lahat naman po ng kanilang ginagawa ay para sa ikabubuti ng grupo. Who knows, in due time magiging officers din tayo. Let us wait for our turn/term. sign115

"Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi."
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm

pitbull wrote:
Sana wag naman mangyari yun papa "lonewolf". It's been 6 mos. na since nagstart ang grupo at madami na rin tayong pinagdaanan. Alll our concerns will be brought up naman sa mga meetings kaya maa-aksiyonan agad in orderly manner. I've been with the group for almost 4mos. na and as a member I always follow orders what my officers have implemented which is also in favor with the members. wala naman naging problema for me. Kaya advice/suggestion ko lang po sa mga co-members ko(old and new), igalang naman po natin mga officers, wag natin silang pangunahan sa mga gawain nila dahil lahat naman po ng kanilang ginagawa ay para sa ikabubuti ng grupo. Who knows, in due time magiging officers din tayo. Let us wait for our turn/term. sign115

"Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi."

now that is definitely a good point. papa pitbull... see you later sa meeting. ayt? lol!
Back to top Go down
lone_wolf
CAFGU
CAFGU

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:39 pm

you're right... i hope it won't happen... I'm not a member... I'm just browsing around and trying to understand whatever is happening to your group and members. I think that people are already starting to become restless... but then again... i wouldn't really know. I just hope that you guys will have more members who will react and be more active.
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:05 am

Mga papis... ok naman yung meeting kagabi... so far... may mga decisions narin na nagawa...

1. sa sunday... cancelled na yung Pagudpud... sa Talingaan po yung game natin.
2. you can invite aspiring members.... or yung mga freelancers sa game sa sunday pero walang invitan ng mga may current affiliations or groups na kinasasalian.
3. magdadala po kayo ng 50 pesos for the game fee and 100 pesos sa mga makikikain. yung mga tumatakas sa bayad dyan... HOY! KAPAL NYO AH!bwahahahahaha

4. regarding other matters, it will be discuussed soon... baka sa sunday.hehehehe
\
other than that... get ready to rumble on sunday sa Talingaan mga paps.
Back to top Go down
lone_wolf
CAFGU
CAFGU

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 8:30 am

I like the new BLIND item thread....
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:57 pm

back to the main topic please....
Back to top Go down
caduceus
CAFGU
CAFGU
caduceus

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: logic   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:26 pm

hmmnnnn...

1. what we all are doing is all for fun and cammaraderie.
2. even if its for fun and camarraderie we must be organized.
3. the reason these pioneers created this as an organization.. to be organized.
4. the organization must then be leading the group in one direction..
5. to lead this group there must be leaders... we have leaders...
6. they might not be the best leaders, but they are organized.. they move the group
in an organized manner the reason we are an organization.
7. therefore if you dont want to or cannot follow these great leaders,do not follow them
do not join INAT,we just want fun and cammaraderie under the command of these
professional leaders so we can move in unison... in an organized fasion.
8. let us remain organized.. let us remain professional.. lets just have fun...

jump45 fight042 fight060 fighting23 fight007 fighting015
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 10:05 am

caduceus wrote:
hmmnnnn...

1. what we all are doing is all for fun and cammaraderie.
2. even if its for fun and camarraderie we must be organized.
3. the reason these pioneers created this as an organization.. to be organized.
4. the organization must then be leading the group in one direction..
5. to lead this group there must be leaders... we have leaders...
6. they might not be the best leaders, but they are organized.. they move the group
in an organized manner the reason we are an organization.
7. therefore if you dont want to or cannot follow these great leaders,do not follow them
do not join INAT,we just want fun and cammaraderie under the command of these
professional leaders so we can move in unison... in an organized fasion.
8. let us remain organized.. let us remain professional.. lets just have fun...

jump45 fight042 fight060 fighting23 fight007 fighting015

good point.... so, when will you guys wanna the Curri site?hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
bochi168
Major
Major
bochi168

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:11 pm

mga papis... my newest signature proposal:

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... INATSTICKER4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...   SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS FOR INAT AND THE FORUM...
Page 1 of 1