Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maverick
Admin
Admin
maverick

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2007-02-27

I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Empty
PostSubject: I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.   I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:36 am

to Baguio Airsoft Club, maraming salamat po sirs/ma'am sa pag-invite po sa I.N.A.T. para sa inyong Baguio Airsoft Club 1st Panagbenga Airsoft Challenge, nag enjoy po kami... hanggang sa uulitin po.... snUf8G261

sign115 sign173 sign115

I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Dsc09910
Back to top Go down
marc guerrero
Post Whore!
Post Whore!
marc guerrero

Number of posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.   I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:24 pm

wooooo!!!!!! good job!!!
Back to top Go down
khio
Admin
Admin
khio

Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.   I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:04 am

congratulate the runner dude! without them you wont get the fastest time award...hehehe! but without the team work they wont make it....rain or shine still we won! hahaha! sign115
Back to top Go down
marc guerrero
Post Whore!
Post Whore!
marc guerrero

Number of posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.   I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 pm

yar ryt sir khio wwe need to congratulate the runner and the all the player and members who are present at baguio.... team recognition !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.   I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:21 am

good job team inat....lets prove them we are the fastest...
Back to top Go down
khio
Admin
Admin
khio

Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.   I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:20 am

maverick kindly post the pics of our team when we where at baguio, those who where taken shots by the BAC... i mean those squad with their battle gear...thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.   I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I.N.A.T. certificate for the Fastest Time from B.A.C.
Page 1 of 1