Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is INAT ready for another competition?

Go down 
+6
bangsniper
claur
jigs911
Gundoc
marc guerrero
PADI
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PADI
CAFGU
CAFGU
PADI

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Is INAT ready for another competition? Empty
PostSubject: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:26 pm

What does it mean to join an airsoft
competition? It is difficult to capture
the immense experience of airsoft hence it is difficult to interpret. Let us allow the experience to speak for
itself.

One INAT member joined the first day of the
competition only. On the morning of the
second day he left for Baguio. Later we knew that he was scheduled for an
operation this week. Under such
condition, why did he stay and play until the last minute? Addict or dedication?

Another member withdrew from the competition
because of his job. Afternoon of the
first day of the competition he arrived and supported the team. He was absent from his job without proper
leave for three days and he did not join his family to Manila expected to leave
afternoon of the second day of the competition.
Addict or dedication?

Another member entertained the crowd during the
competition by his jumping and rolling under enemy and friendly fire to reach
the flag. With such strength and agility
do you know that in two days he hardly took his breakfast and lunch for he only
brought 300 pesos with him—200 for accommodation and 100 for pocket money. Addict or dedication?

Another member had to go back home after the
first day of the competition because of a very important family affair. He returned to Vigan the following morning by
bus. The sad thing is he went home by
bus again and in the company of non-INAT airsofters. Why?
Our transportation was not enough to bring the team home in one piece. One vehicle carried six men with heavy gear
running on a trying-to-hold flat tire.
Addict or dedication?

Another member who also cheered the crowd for
agility—firing his weapon while sliding on his knee pads for three meters and
ducking and rolling under enemy and friendly fire—bloodied his nose to get to
the flag. Addict or dedication?

Most INAT players left their jobs and
businesses for the sake of the game. One
member managed to solve his business problems lately only to leave the same for
another two days to join the game.
Another secretly left his father without permission despite the
responsibilities delegated to him the evening before our departure to
Vigan. Addict or dedication?

Six of our players joined the game with pending
personal and family problems. Addict or
dedication?

Another group arrived midnight but was unable
to contact our tired and sleepy bodies.
They ended up going back to Laoag that same madaling-araw.

Thanks to four members who shouldered our
snacks and soft drinks and especially the delicious kilawen a kalding and
tinola for our dinner. Two new members
also donated some amount to the seminary that accommodated us for eleven
members only stayed while I reserved twenty-four. Thanks also to the players who gave their very
best to win games during the competition.
Addict or dedication?

I will raise the question again. Is it addiction or dedication? When these players joined the competition
what were the stakes? What were the
risks? Were there selfish reasons for which
would account for addiction? What were
things in their life they left? What did
they gain by doing so? You’ll be the
judge INAT brothers!

Are we ready for another competition? This question may be re-stated as: Can you
match the dedication of these guys? You
can start by accepting broken promises of support and presence from other
members whose speech they cannot fulfill; waiting for concerned members during
important meetings who will never come despite repeated text reminders; expect
insurmountable stress and fatigue; you have to prepare for battle with empty
mags; you have to run to the other end of the game site for after your game
you’ll be next again; you have to fight with lowbat guns; enjoy one another’s
stench. . . competitions are hardly vacations.
It is not that pleasurable. It is
in the company of teams circling around you like vultures casting stares of
distrust and suspicion; the din and clamor of the defeated; the noise of the
towering heads of the winners above the bowed heads of the humbled; the
sweetened sour pride; the empty face of the player who was unjustly called
“hit”; need I say more?
Back to top Go down
marc guerrero
Post Whore!
Post Whore!
marc guerrero

Number of posts : 1868
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:49 pm

both addiction and dedication.

dedication because they still manage to join the team despite their personal reasons.....

addiction because they still choose to play airsoft rather than important matters..... they prioritize airsoft rather than personal necessities...... PEACE BROTHERS!!!!!

for almost all airsoft players dedication and addiction always come in package...... ITS NORMAL FOR US U KNOW!!!!!!!

GO AIRSOFTERS!!!!! GO INAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gundoc
CAFGU
CAFGU
Gundoc

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Padi has Leyeth the Smacketh Down.
Back to top Go down
jigs911
Major
Major
jigs911

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:02 pm

mix emotions! everybody/every person well as they are compared to a house, they have doors some are open, and there are some you cant, what u can see behind that close door are things that you are not suppose to and should not see. hence, as to human..... they have their own reasons. we may not or never know what they are or will be.

salutes even is made only for the military div. i myself give my hand salutes for every INAT member who has gave themselves to accomplish the job they committed their bodies into.... MABUHAY ang I.N.A.T.
Back to top Go down
PADI
CAFGU
CAFGU
PADI

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Marc kung sumama ka baka baguhin mo isip mo hehehe! Nakalimutan kong idinagdag. . . may kinatabi pa kaming momoo sa seminaryo!!! According to papa joel racoon city daw yung tinulugan namin!!! hehehe
jump040
Back to top Go down
PADI
CAFGU
CAFGU
PADI

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Marc did it ever occur to you na the last competition has become an important matter to these guys? That INAT is no longer just a team but friendship and cammaraderie? That sometimes it is not simply playing but commiting oneself to small INAT matters which doesn't include ofcourse our drinking sprees and lakwatsas. If you have been there especially during the final eight teams fighting for the honor and if you have seen their faces wala kang makikitang addict. Ingat lang papi baka sumama loob sau nang mga concerned. You may have the right to your own opinion about the matter but no right to be wrong about the facts! Bakasyonen agawid kan ket dadakkel dagitay manok yon!
Back to top Go down
claur
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
claur

Number of posts : 1169

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:20 pm

yeah! Padi was right!.
specially on the very last game of INAT on that competition.
tsk!! I love INAT!.
Back to top Go down
marc guerrero
Post Whore!
Post Whore!
marc guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:54 pm

PADI wrote:
Marc did it ever occur to you na the last competition has become an important matter to these guys? That INAT is no longer just a team but friendship and cammaraderie? That sometimes it is not simply playing but commiting oneself to small INAT matters which doesn't include ofcourse our drinking sprees and lakwatsas. If you have been there especially during the final eight teams fighting for the honor and if you have seen their faces wala kang makikitang addict. Ingat lang papi baka sumama loob sau nang mga concerned. You may have the right to your own opinion about the matter but no right to be wrong about the facts! Bakasyonen agawid kan ket dadakkel dagitay manok yon!

mga sirs na kasama sa fact ni PADI sorry i dont have the intention to hurt you all....

sir hasty generalization lng nagawa ko..... but it is more on commitment and honor for the team iniicp nila for sure..... AIRSOFT is not only playing with our AEG's but also all about socializing with others....

OT: san b kse kau ngstay sa VIGAN?????
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:50 am

i think both; addiction and dedication.....addiction to the games and escapades...and dedication to my INAT mates, whom I consider my own brothers (whooh! heavy!)

but adding on to this, seriously...it is not even a choice between just dedication and addiction. I would rather call it, love. I can't even just say "love for (fill in this blank)" for it would limit the parameters of the love I feel for INAT and its extensions. INAT is a commitment. We are married to it. And we have no choice but to take in all what it has to offer us.
I salute and cheer on those who went to vigan and again added honor to the name of INAT.
Especially for those who seemed to have sacrificed a lot just to fulfill their convictions to the team.
For those who could not go (me, included), for various reasons, that a brother would overlook because he understands, we look forward to the next time. It is sacrifice enough not to be able to experience first hand the bliss of participating in every INAT game.
For those who went but missed the game...oh well, just charge it to experience. And remember, there is always a next time. Smile

in response to the question: "Is INAT ready for another competition?"
bangs: is this even a question that needs to be answered? of course, we're always ready!!! Tara na! Sa'n ba next game?
Back to top Go down
PADI
CAFGU
CAFGU
PADI

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Bangsniper--love is your direction to that which is missing!!! We still don't have a trophy!!!
Back to top Go down
claur
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
claur

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:12 am

PADI wrote:
Bangsniper--love is your direction to that which is missing!!! We still don't have a trophy!!!

Hehe!.Mestro ka nga talaga!.
ei bangsniper,you heard that? your presence on the next competition should be there. Is INAT bangsniper ready for the next competition?.
Back to top Go down
jigs911
Major
Major
jigs911

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:47 am

i think we should asses ourselves if we really are ready. regardless of where, what, why and how. start asking yourselves now.
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:12 pm

PADI wrote:Bangsniper--love is your direction to that which is missing!!! We still don't have a trophy!!!

its not missing....its deep within papah...mwah!!!

it wont be long now...we'll have a hard earned trophy soon...i"ll be there!!!!
Back to top Go down
khio
Admin
Admin
khio

Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 pm

bangsniper wrote: " i"ll be there!!!!"
did you ever asked yourself with that same question when you're in manila during the competition???
No
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:45 pm

yeahh i did...but i could not come....just helped you thru my prayers brother...
Back to top Go down
PADI
CAFGU
CAFGU
PADI

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Bangsniper, nasa Diyos ang awa nasa tao ang gawa!!
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:50 am

ako nga gagawa.....
Back to top Go down
khio
Admin
Admin
khio

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:49 pm

to see is to believe... be there when it happens...
Back to top Go down
marc guerrero
Post Whore!
Post Whore!
marc guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:24 pm

make it happen bangsniper!!!!
Back to top Go down
khio
Admin
Admin
khio

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 pm

now ive seen how our team works for the competition in Sarrat this weekend, and we all know that each one of us gives there support to the team...INAT FOREVER! ahoooo! ahoooo! ahooo!
CONGARTULATIONS soldiers for being the 2nd in the 1st Sarrat Airsoft Competition
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 am

see what i did in the competition? i made it happen...FOR INAT!!!!!!!! Ahooooo! Ahoooo! Ahooooo!
Back to top Go down
claur
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
claur

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:50 am

Is INAT ready for the next competition in baguio on may 17?.
Nabara pelang ti INAT.
Goo!! we can make this.
Back to top Go down
PinkSniper
CAFGU
CAFGU
PinkSniper

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:12 pm

For Baguio...GO INAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
marc guerrero
Post Whore!
Post Whore!
marc guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:06 pm

INAT is ready for baguio... practice makes perfect
Back to top Go down
Gundoc
CAFGU
CAFGU
Gundoc

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Go Bords!
Back to top Go down
jigs911
Major
Major
jigs911

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:56 am

ana bga bords? loco baka brods. hehehe! peace gundoc!
Back to top Go down
claur
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
claur

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:28 am

Gundoc wrote:
Go Bords!

Bords ket comes from the greek word visayas!. tama ba?? hehe!!..
ikaw bord ano espesyalti nimo? Fighting roasters sir.
Back to top Go down
Gundoc
CAFGU
CAFGU
Gundoc

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:42 pm

ehehehe amu ni RJ nu apay Bords.
Back to top Go down
METALLICA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
METALLICA

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:09 pm

NAGIMASEN...
Back to top Go down
jigs911
Major
Major
jigs911

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:49 am

asus! napukawak idjay a.... educate me pls.... ahehe!
Back to top Go down
jigs911
Major
Major
jigs911

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:50 am

ana alud meaning ti bords?
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:36 am

uray siak diak ammo...ana alud?
Back to top Go down
claur
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
claur

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
PADI
CAFGU
CAFGU
PADI

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:02 am

hehehe! ag marshall tau kano!!!
Back to top Go down
khio
Admin
Admin
khio

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:13 am

marshall? to whom and for what????? be specific padi...
Back to top Go down
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:34 pm

bords - soldier? according sa video ni claur..
Back to top Go down
PADI
CAFGU
CAFGU
PADI

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Tumulong tayo ti ATRU ket marigatan dan sa. Postpone manen I doubt baka rainy season ton.
Back to top Go down
Ka-el
Admin
Admin
Ka-el

Number of posts : 956

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:19 pm

offtopic na naman kayo.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is INAT ready for another competition?   Is INAT ready for another competition? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is INAT ready for another competition?
Page 1 of 1