Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WARLORD666
CAFGU
CAFGU
WARLORD666

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-30

LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY   LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:42 am

I'VE NOTICED IN EVERY TOURNAMENT I JOINED THERE'S ALWAYS SOME KIND OF CONFLICT BETWEEN TEAMS. ONE TEAM HAD A SUGGESTION AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP BUT WOULDN'T REALLY END CONFLICTS TOTALLY. BUT I THOUGHT I'D SHARE IT AND YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS. SOME TEAM LEADER TOLD ME WHY NOT LOWER THE ENTRY FEE OR MAKE IT FREE ENTRY FEE. OR NO MORE ENTRY FEE AND NO MORE CASH PRIZE. WINNERS WILL BE AWARDED ONLY TROPHIES. KARAMIHAN KASI NG TEAMS PARANG THEY NEED TO WIN KASI NGA GUMASTOS SILA SA ENTRY FEE KAYA NAGIGING MAINIT ULO NILA(IT'S A FACT). LET'S NOT BE HIPOCRITES ALSO AND ADMIT THAT SOME ALSO LIKE THE CASH PRIZE RIGHT? THAT'S WHY THEY TEND TO GET HOT HEADED WHEN THEY LOOSE COZ THEY FEEL THE NEED TO WIN SO MUCH BCOZ OF THE PRIZE.
LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY Finalalias-black-plain

LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. OR IF YOU KNOW OR SUGGEST A WAY TO REDUCE CONFLICTS THEN FEEL FREE TO REPLY TO THIS POST.
Back to top Go down
joey
mas-malala sa whore
mas-malala sa whore
joey

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY   LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:48 am

you are partly right sir warlord, as they say money is the root of all evil. but we should come to think that, thats only money and money can not buy the laughter, joy, excitement, and cammaraderie being developed by players to each other. another thing is pride... wala mararating ang taong ma pride.. just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
WARLORD666
CAFGU
CAFGU
WARLORD666

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY   LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:16 pm

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS MGA SIR?
Back to top Go down
Ka-el
Admin
Admin
Ka-el

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY   LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:20 am

airsoft is suppose to be milsim, generally simulating wargames, you can have entry fees, awards etc. but i suggest no cash prize. you can check this website www.cqbchallenge.com one of the best organizing team that creates milsims, they also have cutscenes in there.

we also have the most brutal fps in the world..... come to think in the "world" thats why i dont play in cqb tournament hehe!

its not manly to play such tournament if you can hurt but pure stupidity. just my two cents!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY   LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LESS CONFLICT IN TOURNEY
Page 1 of 1