Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Old Man
mas-malala sa whore
mas-malala sa whore
Old Man

Number of posts : 2769
Registration date : 2008-05-25

READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION   READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:57 am

THIS IS ONLY TAKEN FROM THE FORUM OF TEAM PADAS.
WE DO NOT WANT TO "SAW-SAW" TO THIS ISSUE.
I PERSONALLY JUST WANT TO LET OTHER AIRSOFTERS OR EVEN NOT,
TO READ THIS.
MAKAKABUTI BA SA ATIN 'TONG GANITONG PANGYAYARI???
OR ISA BA ITONG PARAAN O PAGSUBOK PARA MAPABUTI NATIN ANG
MUNDO NG AIRSOFT???
ITS UP TO YOU GUYS TO HANDLE YOUR FEELING...
Back to top Go down
Old Man
mas-malala sa whore
mas-malala sa whore
Old Man

Number of posts : 2769
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION   READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:00 am

Author: NAILMAN
Team: PADAS
Topic: MAG Tourney

this is the text i received form MAG last night, here's my reaction...

@asses yourselves first before posting@
With all due respect sir, if we did not asses ourselves, we should post as quickly as we had arrived here in our city. But we did not. FYI sir, we had a meeting first as a group assessing one another on what went wrong on our game plan, game tactics and our comment in your tourney. Any way sir, have you read the reminder below our post in our website?

@in every tourney there are mistakes we can’t avoid@
Yes that is very true sir. Even we committed mistakes in our tourney, but after that we did correct it. FYI info sir, our marshal mistakes a minimal compared to your marshals call. Now I ask you sir? Are your marshals properly briefed? As long as he played ordinary Sunday games, can he be considered one? How long have they been playing this beloved hobby? Do they know the rules and regulations? Have you formulated your own rules or u just copied it? Most especially did you understand it? Now you ask me, to tell you the team from ilocos sur that have posted their negative comment on your tourney? Taunting, hey? Why should I, I don’t want to be a connivance in your “ibelleng” term. (we all know what that means sir, don’t we?)
Did you know that the success of ones tournament is the marshal itself, keep that in mind.

@my ibang team kayo na kasamahan sir, sila ang napapasimuno ng gulo dito noon@
Well, I think that there is no ruling that we can’t call other players to play in your tourney? Am I right sir? So what’s the issue behind calling players from other teams? Before we plan to go to Magsingal (your tourney) some cannot afford the expenses to get there, so some of our players withdraw? With no malice, we called them, 3 of them to join us. They were hoping that it would be very different now, as expected it’s the same. Now, if you tell me that they were the ones who started an argument/commotion last tourney that I don’t know. Because I was not there I was not there to hear the reason on both sides, which’s blunder, really was it? Now I ask you sir, if they were really the one who started the commotion, are they not allowed to play on your town? They were hoping it would be better now, but it was not? I think it our game/tournament is about camaraderie, to build friendship, right? But as per your comment on that, you are making boundaries to other teams; you are making your airsoft legroom smaller, bit by bit until you will only play on your own.

@pare parehas lang po tayo na naglalaro ng airsoft sir, maayos po ang tournament dun, pinagulo lng po natin@
Your very right about that sir, I have been playing this hobby for four years now and counting. I have been to many tournaments too. But this the first time I walked out. “If you can’t stand the heat, get out from the oven”
Maybe you’re right, we only were the ones who made your tourney a chaos, but not only us, has it included you. If you have properly understood the rules and regulations and briefed your marshal properly this would not happen. We play by your rules, we have been reading your rules the day you started posting in our website. So we play with it? This is war game man!!! Is assaulting your adversary team erroneous? Therefore I think you don’t do that, am I right? Remember your scenario reflects on what style of game play you do.
@madami din negative reaction sa last na pa tournament nyo sir, ung SAYOTE champion pati runner up, ganda ng alliance nyo sir@
Is that so? Analyze this one…read it as many times so you can understand it, ok…
PADAS TOURNEY – SAYOTE CHAMPION (therefore alliance with sayote)
SAYOTE TOURNEY – PASA CHAMPION (I thought it was us)
INAT TOURNEY – WAYI CHAMPION ( therefore alliance with WAYI)
BAGNET TOURNEY – BAC CHAMPION 3 TIMES MIND YOU (alliance again with BAC)
BAC TOURNEY – WAYI CHAMPION (oh my GOD what happened to BAGNET, is it not it must be BAGNET)

MAG TOURNEY – A.I. CHAMPION (therefore you are with alliance with them?)

Before you say something like that sir, please asses your selves and think of what you are saying, statistics show above. Is there any logic, was there cheating? Don’t act dim-witted, ok...

If we made mistakes on your tourney, we are sorry too. Its just we understood your rules and we played by them Then gradually we saw how you ruined them in every game we played that’s why we kept on asking the game organizers. Remember your reply to us…you said it on the microphone and everybody heard it, in fact one of your organizers even accepted saying that was wrong.
From what you said, this is our understanding if we play in ilocos sur, we don’t have any right to ask for clarifications and no right to reason out because we are in your territory…am I right?
“Tandaanan ninyo mga players, nandito kayo Magsingal kaya namin kayong itapon ditto”
We are not stupid to understand that…
Back to top Go down
joey
mas-malala sa whore
mas-malala sa whore
joey

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION   READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 pm

para hinde na maging complicated....it's better not to comment on it no more.
Back to top Go down
Ka-el
Admin
Admin
Ka-el

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION   READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm

its very simple! sa pilipinas lang nangyayari ng tournament nyahaha! nawawala ang essence ng airsoft dahil sa tournament. hindi na gentlemans game! !@#$$%^& nasisira na ang airsoft dahil sa trabaho, dapat airsoft bago trabaho! nakakalito na, ano ba mas nauna ang egg o chicken pwede din vice versa! sino nagpasimono ng airsoft ba at sasampalin ko ng BB's, si sir oldman copy paste lang ginawa nyan pagkuha eh hindi naman type per letter (di ba?), pagkahaba haba nyan comment diko na binasa lahat yellow kasi letra eh nakakasilaw, nakalimutan ko reban ko kaya diko na tinapus.

o sige na nga umuulan ngayon! Shocked

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION   READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS: AIRSOFTERS' CONVERSATION
Page 1 of 1