Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

influenza A H1N1 virus.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marc guerrero
Post Whore!
Post Whore!
marc guerrero

Number of posts : 1868
Registration date : 2007-02-27

influenza A H1N1 virus. Empty
PostSubject: influenza A H1N1 virus.   influenza A H1N1 virus. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Reminders:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
Alcohol -based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you are sick for 7 days after your symptoms begin or until you have been symptom-free for 24-hours, whichever is longer. This is to keep from infecting others and spreading the virus further.

What is the best technique for washing my hands to avoid getting the flu?
Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. Wash with soap and water or clean with alcohol-based hand cleaner.

What should I do if I get sick?
If you become ill with influenza-like symptoms, including fever, body aches, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, nausea, or vomiting or diarrhea, you should stay home and avoid contact with other people, except to seek medical care.

If you have severe illness or you are at high risk for flu complications, contact you health care provider or seek medical care. Your health care provider will determine whether flu testing or treatment is needed.
Back to top Go down

influenza A H1N1 virus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: POST TOPIC HERE :: Non Airsoft Topics post here-
Jump to: