Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Pre-Victory Party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Dawg
CAFGU
CAFGU
Blake Dawg

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Another Pre-Victory Party Empty
PostSubject: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:22 am

Whats up guys long time no smell... hehe. I'm inviting all INAT to my place for a New Years Eve Pre-Victory Party. So if you guys dont already have plans then come on by my lot with the Bahay Kubo and I'll cook a 12,000. Peso Pig and we all can spend lost love together hehe. Dont forget your fireworks! i know i wont. Whatcha think about dat? I need to know how many Inat is going to be present. I hope alot because thats a whole lotta Another Pre-Victory Party Affraid HOLLA BACK! PEACE!Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blakedoggydog
maverick
Admin
Admin
maverick

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 am

pap blake dawg... if your saying all INAT.... YOU KNOW WHAT INAT MEANS PAP heheheh

neway, thanks much for the invite and hope it will be complete INAT attendance Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
maverick
Admin
Admin
maverick

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:59 am

we miss the blake dawg in the middle of WAR Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_eek

PEACE!!! Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Blake Dawg
CAFGU
CAFGU
Blake Dawg

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 pm

yeah! i miss playing. the problem is all my 7 airsoft units are all broken hehe... Hmm..... i wonder if joel repaired any of them? i should go visit him at the shop sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blakedoggydog
bangsniper
Major
Major
bangsniper

Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:19 am

ang sarap nyan, miss ko na yan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Colonel
Colonel
Hoya

Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:10 am

Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
jigs911
Major
Major
jigs911

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:25 pm

ei dawg the units that i have had long been waiting for you just to pick'em up.... hahahaha! i guess you just really went of the air for some time dude.
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Colonel
Colonel
Hoya

Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Go INAT!

Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Pre-Victory Party   Another Pre-Victory Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Pre-Victory Party
Page 1 of 1