Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

During my work I often glanced at my precious stretched on t

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c19900103
CAFGU
CAFGU

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-22

During my work I often glanced at my precious stretched on t Empty
PostSubject: During my work I often glanced at my precious stretched on t   During my work I often glanced at my precious stretched on t Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm

During my work I often glanced at my precious box to see that no intruders had arrived, till after a longer spell of work than usual I looked again, and saw to my horror that a column of small red Welcome to Moncler online store for shopping ants were descending the nike outlet store string and entering the box. They were already busy at work at the bodies of my treasures, and another half-hour would have seen my whole day's collection destroyed. As it was, I had to take every insect out, clean the Moncler 2011 has many kinds of colors and styles foryou to choose them thoroughly as well as the box, and then seek for a place of safety for them. As the only effectual one, I begged a Tiffany jewelry plate and a basin from my host, filled the former with water, and standing the latter in it, placed my box on the.
top, and then felt secure for the night n few inches of clean water or oil being the only barrier these terrible pests are not able to pass. On returning home to Mamajam (as my house was called) I had a slight return of intermittent fever, which kept me some days in-doors. As soon as I was well I again went to Goa, accompanied cheap tiffany jewelry by Mr. Mesman, to beg the Rajah's assistance in getting a small house built for me near the forest. We found him at a cock-fight in a shed near his nike outlet palace, which however he immediately left to receive us, and walked with us up an inclined plane of boards, which serves for stairs, to his house. This was large, well-built, and lofty, with bamboo floor and glass windows.
The greater part of it seemed to be one large hall divided by the supporting posts. Near a window sat the Queen, squatting on a rough wooden armchair, chewing the everlasting sirih and betel-nut, while a brass spittoon by her side and a sirih-box in front were ready to administer to her wants. The Rajah seated himself opposite to her in a similar chair, and a similar spittoon and sirihbox were held by a little boy squatting at his side. Two Tiffany Sets other chairs were brought for us. Several young women, some the Rajah's daughters, others slaves, were standing about a few were working at frames making sarongs, but most of them were idle.
Back to top Go down

During my work I often glanced at my precious stretched on t
Page 1 of 1